JOIN US FOR THE EIGHTH ANNUAL NBAI 5K
MARCH 21, 2015 — MALL AT FAIRFIELD COMMONS
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Join the physicians and staff of Dayton Gastroenterology for the Eighth Annual “No Buts About It 5K Run/Walk and Wellness Fair for Colon Cancer Awareness” on Saturday, March 21, 2015. This fun family-friendly Run/Walk begins and ends at The Mall at Fairfield Commons in Beavercreek, 2727 Fairfield Commons. The event has exceeded 1,000 participants in the past and this year will be bigger and better than ever!
- Hurry! The first 150 participants will receive a tech shirt.
- Everyone else registered by March 5th is guaranteed a cotton t-shirt.
- Registration begins at 7:30AM inside the Food Court.
- Wellness Fair begins at 8:00AM in the Food Court.
- 5K Run/Walk begins at 9:00AM outside by Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- Pre-registration fee is $15–20. On-site registration is $25.
- Awards for all ages. Largest group prize too!
- Celebrity DJ and emcee, great vendors, music and snacks = FUN FOR A GREAT CAUSE!
- Net proceeds provide screening colonoscopies for local uninsured persons who meet economic hardship criteria.
Register now on-line at www.speedy-feet.com or print off the mail-in registration form.
If you have any questions please contact Heather, Race Coordinator, at (937) 320-5088, ext. 1021 or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and hope to see you on March 21, 2015!
2015 Mail-In Registration
Be a Sponsor
Vendor Table Commitment
Honor a Loved One
2015 Course Map
Special thanks to our Print and Media Sponsors:
Champion Level Sponsors
Emerald Level Sponsors