JOIN US FOR THE EIGHTH ANNUAL NBAI 5K
MARCH 21, 2015 — MALL AT FAIRFIELD COMMONS
Pre-Registration is Now Closed
Join the physicians and staff of Dayton Gastroenterology for the Eighth Annual “No Buts About It 5K Run/Walk and Wellness Fair for Colon Cancer Awareness” on Saturday, March 21, 2015. This fun family-friendly Run/Walk begins and ends at The Mall at Fairfield Commons in Beavercreek, 2727 Fairfield Commons.
There are over 700 people that have pre-registered so far and we're expecting that number to climb on Saturday. The weather is forecasted to be 60 degrees and sunny!
All that is missing is YOU!
- Pre-packet pick-up is Friday, March 20th from 11AM - 6PM at Dayton Gastroenterology, 75 Sylvania Drive, Beavercreek, OH 45440
- On-site registration begins at 7:30AM on Saturday, March 21st in the Mall Food Court.
- Wellness Fair begins at 8:00AM in the Food Court.
- 5K Run/Walk begins at 9:00AM outside by Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- On-site registration is $25.
- Awards for all ages. Largest group prize too!
- Celebrity DJ and emcee, great vendors, music and snacks = FUN FOR A GREAT CAUSE!
- Net proceeds provide screening colonoscopies for local uninsured persons who meet economic hardship criteria.
Mail-in and on-line registration has closed. However, we hope you'll still come out and join us. Print off the mail-in registration form on this page, fill it out and bring it to the 5K on Saturday to help expedite the process. T-shirts not guaranteed to anyone that registered after March 5, 2015.
If you have any questions please contact Heather, Race Coordinator, at (937) 320-5088, ext. 1021 or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and hope to see you on March 21, 2015!
2015 Mail-In Registration
Be a Sponsor
Vendor Table Commitment
Honor a Loved One
2015 Course Map
Special thanks to our Print and Media Sponsors:
Champion Level Sponsors
Emerald Level Sponsors